Xuzhou Tengyu Down Products&Equipments Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.16, Beiyuan Road, Feng County, Xuzhou City,Jiangsu Province, China
Mr Wang: +86-13705228339
Post code: 221700
Carding force is the tension exerted by two relatively moving needles on the fibers. Its direction is the same as that of the fiber, and its size is equal to the sum of the frictional resistance when the fiber moves or has a moving tendency. In the role of carding force to make the fiber gradually straight, parallel, but carding force is greater than the fiber strength, will pull fiber.
The main factors affecting carding force are as follows.
(1) types and properties of raw materials. With the same weight of fine materials, the number of fiber roots is large, and the friction area between fiber and fiber, fiber and steel needle is large. Additional, fine fiber is soft, encircle on steel needle horn is big, the carding force of fine material accordingly is bigger. The fiber of long fiber and fiber, fiber and steel needle between contact point is much, mo jie brushwork force is big, comb force is big accordingly. When the friction factor of raw materials is large, carding force is also large, such as chemical fiber painting carding force is greater than wool. The loose state of raw materials also has a great impact on carding force. The looser the raw materials are, the less carding force is, so the carding force from feeding to feeding machine gradually reduces the damage of starved fiber.
(2) feeding load. Feed the person load is big, explain the wool layer on carding machine each work machine part is thick, the extrusion pressure between fiber and fiber, fiber and steel needle is big, carding force is big thereby.
(3) steel needle density. Under the same raw material and the same load, the steel needle density is big, the extrusion pressure on the fiber is big, so the carding force is big.
(4) contact state between fiber and steel needle. If the number of fiber contact steel needle is large or the surrounding Angle is large on the steel needle, the carding force is large. When the direction of fiber motion is the same as the tilt direction of steel needle (such as stripping), the carding force is small. On the contrary, when the direction of fiber motion is opposite to the direction of tilt of the steel needle (such as combing), the combing force is large.
(5) carding process conditions. The distance between the two rollers is small, the extrusion pressure on the fiber is large, the fiber is easy to enter the depth of the needle tooth, so the carding force is large; When the ratio between two rollers is large, carding force is also large. When the fiber lubrication is poor, the friction factor of the washing machine is large, the carding force is also large.
In actual production, the carding force is a fluctuating force due to the constant change of these factors.
Prev:Comparison of goose and duck down products
Next:Safe operation procedure of single box parting machine